Saturday, August 14, 2010

10 Shows I'm Looking Forward to This Fall

3. "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" - FX

Anybody who watches this show knows how great it is, so I'm not going to harp on it. If you haven't watched it then I really suggest you do, it'll only take up 20 minutes of your time and you can really pick up the series at any point (though it's more enjoyable if you've seen the whole run). For my money, this is the funniest show ever made and it only continues to get funnier.











4. "Parks and Recreation" - NBC

"Parks and Rec" is another show who's greatness I've long been preaching. The show was good in its first season, but really took things to another level in the second. Amy Poehler might be absent for part of the season due to just giving birth last week, but the rest of the cast is solid (particularly Nick Offerman as Ron Swanson/Duke Silver) and should keep the show at the current level of quality. Rob Lowe has also officially joined the cast. His hyper-positive health nut character debuted near the end of last season and actually provided a lot more laughs than expected. Last year, this show proved to me that it's the best NBC has to offer, I'm hoping next season proves that same thing to everyone else.

No comments: